Three Days tour from Aqaba Border with overnight at Petra and Wadi Rum, back to Aqaba border; this tour starts and ends at Aqaba, arrangements for pick up directly from Aqaba border side after crossing from Eilat side,
Tour Details :
|Tour Code||JHT- AQJPET|
|Pick Up Point /Starting from||Aqaba|
|Pick Up Time||07.00 am - 8. 00 am|
|Trip Duration||09-12 Hours Approx|
|Trip Type||Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
|Trip Runs||Every Day / Any Day|
|Drop Off/Return Time||Aqaba ...etc|
Three days tour from Aqaba, Wadi Rum, Petra, this tour starts and ends at Aqaba, arrangements for pick up directly from Aqaba
|Day 01 : Aqaba - Petra Tour:|
Aqaba side, your guide will meet and assist you for visa formalities, and transfer to Petra, begins guided tour, sightseeing of Petra, walk through the gate of Petra to the Djinn Blocks, obelisk tomb, Bab As-Siq triclinium, Petra Damn and the Siq to Treasury, Street of Façades, Nabatean's tombs, the Nabatean Roman Theater, Nymphaeum then to the Roman road (Cardo), the great temple to the basin.Have free time for photos and explore the site on your own, and then back to the main gate to your hotel at Petra for overnight.
|Day 02 : Petra - Wadi rum Tour:|
After breakfast transfer to Wadi Rum, starting from the visitor center view the Seven Pillars of Wisdom and then drive through Rum Village by 4X4 to Lawrence Spring, famous Khazalai Canyon, ancient Inscriptions and Sand Dunes.
Next you will explore more Trails and tracks in the desert according to your time including natural Rock Bridges, Lawrences's House and more sand dunes then back to Rum Village to transfer to your Desert Camp for overnight.
|Day 03 : Wadi Rum - Aqaba City tour – Araba Border:|
In the morningtransfer, start a full day Aqaba guided city tour, visit Shareif Hussein House, Aqaba Crusader - Mamlok fortress, Aqaba Museum, the Great Arab Revolt Plaza, the Oldest Church in the Middle East, Ayla ruins.
Have a short break with some juice, next will have a walk in the local souq, have an Arabic Mazza and Lunch. Next, will be a visit to the south beach and the Saudi border, and finally have free time for shopping and then back to AQABA.
Rate Per Person in Private Tour & Total Per Private Tour in USD :
|No of Persons||01 Person||02 Persons||03 Persons||04 Persons||05 Persons||06 Persons||07 Persons|
|Rate Per Pax(US$)|
|Total Rate For All||*****|
|Rate Includes :|
- Meets and pick up from where ever place in Aqaba,
- All sightseeing and transfers by modern A/C vehicles according to number of persons,
- Entrance fees to the private beach,
- Lunch at the beach restaurant,
- Mineral Water per person inside the vehicle,
- Services of English speaking guides
|Rate Does not Include :|
- Optional excursions and activities, (Optional activities are subject to availability),
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request,
- Tips/Gratuities to guide and drivers are not included,
- Carriages and Camel rides are not included,
- Extra costs due to; unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control are not included,
- Any other items not mentioned above.
|*General Information , Notes , Booking Procedures & Payment Methods ...etc :|
|-Payment upon arrival to our driver directly
- You can send us and e-mail to : email@example.com
- Payment can be by cash in USD$ Jordan Dinar or credit card (but payment by credit card is subject to 3%)