Tour Details :
|Tour Code||JHT- DeadSea1|
|Pick Up Point /Starting from||DeadSea|
|Pick Up Time||Morning time.|
|Trip Duration||09-12 Hours Approx|
|Trip Type||Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
|Trip Runs||Every Day / Any Day|
|Drop Off/Return Time||DeadSea ...etc|
Dead Sea to Umm Qais with Jerash and Ajloun
|Day 01 : Dead Sea - Umm Qais - Jerash and Ajloun day tour,|
- Mornin pick up from Dead Sea, drive north to Umm Qais, built mainly out of black basalt, here you can enjoy the impressive view over Lake Tiberias and the Golan Heights.
- Next transfer to Jerash (Gerasa), one of the Roman Decapolis the best-preserved city out side Rom and visit its theaters, temples, churches and colonnaded streets.
- And then drive down to Rabad Castle (Ajloun Castle) you will visit the Islamic military Castle of Ajloun, the castle was used by the Islamic armies of Saladin to protect the region against the crusaders, and then transfer back to the Dead Sea.
Rate Per Person in Private Tour & Total Per Private Tour in USD :
|No of Persons||01 Person||02 Persons||03 Persons||04 Persons||05 Persons||06 Persons||07 Persons|
|Rate Per Pax(US$)|
|Total Rate For All||*****|
|Rate Includes :|
- Meets and pick up from the Dead Sea,
- All sightseeing and transfers by modern A/C vehicles according to number of persons,
- Entrance fees to Petra Park,
- Lunch at Jerash,
- Services of English speaking guides,
- Horse ride from the main gate to the entrance of the Siq - 800 meters.
|Rate Does not Include :|
- Optional excursions and activities, (Optional activities are subject to availability),
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request,
- Tips/Gratuities to guide and drivers are not included,
- Carriages and Camel rides are not included,
- Extra costs due to; unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control are not included,
- Any other items not mentioned above.
|*General Information , Notes , Booking Procedures & Payment Methods ...etc :|
|-Payment upon arrival to our driver directly
- You can send us and e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment can be by cash in USD$ Jordan Dinar or credit card (but payment by credit card is subject to 3%)