*The Israeli Departure Tax :
Upon arrival to Jordan through any border from Israel , you have to pay the "Israeli Departure Tax" , these fees you have to pay , having nothing to do with us , it is called the "Israeli Departure Tax :
- Arava Border (Eilat) : 100 NIS ($30 USD) – can be paid in NIS or $USD
- Allenby / King Hussien Border : 173 NIS ($55 USD) – can be paid in NIS or $USD
- Sheik Hussein / Jordan River / the Northern Borde : 100 NIS ($30 USD) – can be paid in NIS or $USD
*The Jordanian Departure tax :
Upon departure from Jordan throgh any border to Israel , or back to Israel , you have to pay the "Jordan Departure Tax", we usually dont include it and we leave it to be paid by our guests by themselves and it costs 10 JD / $ 15 USD to be paid in J.D (Jordan Dinar)
If departure through the airport , the departure tax always included in the airlines ticket .
* The Jordan Visa fees :
These fees are upon arrival to Jordan :
- If staying in Jordan for 01 Night or not staying in Jordan for even a night : it costs 40 JD / $ 60 USD
- If staying 02 nights or more , it should be for free (But you should pre-arrange it with a travel agent to secure it for free)
- If you have the Jordan Pass , you should have at least 03 nights in Jordan in order to include it in the Jordan Pass.