|Trip duration||Approx 10 hours|
|Trip type||Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
|Trip runs||Every Day|
|Starting from||Amman Hotel|
|Return to||Amman Hotel|
|Pick up time||07:30 am|
In the morning pick up from your hotel lobby in Amman, and transfer via the Desert Highway for 2.5 hours to the astonishing rock city Petra. This fascinating ancient Nabatean capital dominated long time the Arabian trade routes, and is a must see in the Middle East. Meet your guide at the Visitor's Centre and start to explore the mystic site. You pass the Siq, a narrow gorge where you get the first close views of the colorful sandstone, ending at the beautiful Treasury. Walk along the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, the Theatre and Qasr Al Bint. Free time on your own, then walk the same way back to the entrance gate. In the afternoon return to your Amman hotel.
Travel Date 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2016
|1 person||355 USD per person|
|2 persons (sharing trip)||230 USD per person|
|3 persons (sharing trip)||218 USD per person|
|4 persons (sharing trip)||190 USD per person|
|5 persons (sharing trip)||174 USD per person|
|6 persons (sharing trip)||169 USD per person|
● Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
● English speaking guide in Petra until the restaurant area (2.5 hours).
● Entrance fee Petra.
● 700 meters horse ride in Petra from the main gate until the beginning of the Siq (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
● Lunch at local restaurant in Petra.
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Travel insurance.
● Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra.
● Tips and private expenses.
You walk several km in Petra and the terrain is uneven. Please bear in mind good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc.