|Trip duration||Approx 9 hours|
|Trip type||Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
|Trip runs||Every Day|
|Starting from||Aqaba Hotel|
|Return to||Aqaba Hotel|
|Pick up time||08:00 am|
In the morning pick up from your hotel lobby in Aqaba. Drive directly about 2 hrs as we pass by the Wadi Rum desert and the Sharah to the breathtaking rock city of Petra, the impressing capital of the Nabatean Arabs. A UNESCO World Heritage Site with its fantastic architecture and sophisticated water supply system. With your guide private local guide start your tour from the Visitor's Centre on horse back or on foot to reach the Siq, a narrow gorge, and continue to the beautiful Treasury, also called Al Khazneh. Walk along the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, the Theatre and Qasr Al Bint. Free time on your own and return the same way to the entrance gate. In the afternoon meet your driver at the Visitor Centre and drive back to your hotel in Aqaba.
Travel Date 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2015
|1 person||332 USD per person|
|2 persons (sharing trip)||238 USD per person|
|3 persons (sharing trip)||205 USD per person|
|4 persons (sharing trip)||182 USD per person|
|5 persons (sharing trip)||170 USD per person|
|6 persons (sharing trip)||161 USD per person|
● Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
● English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2.5 hours, main gate to restaurant area).
● Entrance fee to Petra.
● Short horse ride in Petra from the main gate until the beginning of the Siq (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
● Lunch at local restaurant in Petra..
● Travel insurance.
● Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra.
● Private expenses.
● You walk several km in Petra and the terrain is uneven. Please bear in mind good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc.