Vast, echoing and God-like”. These are the words T.E. Lawrence used to describe Wadi Rum. Join us on an adventure to this hauntingly beautiful valley, the largest and most magnificent of Jordan’s desert landscapes. In these jaw-dropping surroundings, marvel at massive mountains that rise out of the rose-red desert sand. If they look familiar, it’s because they provided the backdrop in the classic film ‘Lawrence of Arabia’. When you get to this protected Natural Reserve, you’ll leave your coach and board a 4-wheel drive for an adrenaline-pumping safari. During your adventure, you’ll see the Seven Pillars of Wisdom Mountain and some awe-inspiring rock formations, some of which bear ancient inscriptions and art. To this day, Wadi Rum is home to Bedouin tribes whose warm hospitality is renowned. You’ll be invited into a traditional Bedouin tent where you’ll be served tea and coffee before the coach journey back to Aqaba. Remember to take some warm clothing with you – it can get pretty cool in the desert.
Rate Per Person in USD $ (In Private Tour / Sharing the trip :
|No Of Persons||Rate Per Person in USD $|
|01 Person only||$ 215|
|02 Persons||$ 155|
|03 Persons||$ 120|
|04 Persons||$ 105|
|05 Persons||$ 90|
|06 Persons||$ 80|
|07 Persons||$ 70|
|* Rate Includes the followings :|
- Meet & assist service at Aqaba Port.
- Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
- Entrance fee Wadi Rum
- 03 Hours Jeep Tour with English Speaking Bedouin guide who is your driver
- Mineral Water and Bedouin Tea during the tour
- Bedouin Lunch/ Hot Lunch cooked in the Hear of the Desert
- Entry visa Jordan (for non-restricted nationalities free of charge).
- Mineral water on vehicle.