In the morning our representative meets you with a signage in your name close to the cruise exit door Aqaba Port, south of the city center. The pick you up and drivee you 01 hour driving to Wadi Rum, One of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. Meet our English Speaking Bedouin guide , you will enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4x4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, climbing sand dunes and rock bridges, Start the 04-05 Hours Jeep tour With Our English Speaking Bedouin Guide , the sites you are going to visit are : (Nabatean Temple, Lawrence Spring, Sand Dunes, Khazali Canyon, Little Bridge , Um Frouth Rock Bridge, Lawrence House, Burdah Rock Bridge/Burdah Arch & more), Also enjoy the Bedouin Lunch or the box-lunch , On the way back 01 Hour Camel Riding is optional (10 JD/15 USD per hour per camel).. Meet our driver again and return transfer 01 hour to the cruise ship in Aqaba with the memories of an exciting day...
Rate in USD $ sharing private & group :
|No of Persons||Rate in USD $ per person sharing a tour|
|Join a Group Tour more than 10 persons||$ 85 USD per person sharing a group|
|Private group 08- 10 persons||$ 95 USD|
|01 Person only||$ 275 USD|
|02 Persons||$ 145 USD|
|03 Persons||$ 120 USD|
|04 Persons||$ 105 USD|
|05Persons||$ 95 USD|
|06 Persons||$ 90 USD|
|07 - 09 Persons||
$ 85 USD
*Rate Includes :
- Meet & assist upon arrival & departure by our guides or drivers
- Free Visa to Jordan
- All transfers listed in the itinerary by brand-new car/mini-van/van/buses
- Guide throughout the tour (Full Guided in case of group) or Bedouin Guide in Wadi Rum in case of private tours
- Lunch in Wadi Rum (Bedouin Lunch )
- Mineral water on vehicle (01 bottle)
- Entrance fees to Wadi Rum
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 05 hours
* Rate does not include :
- All kinds of tips for the guide & driver
- Horse Carriages which is optional upon request
- Other items & optional tours
*Notes & Details :
- Rate above quoted per person in USD$ sharing private or a group
- Children : infants to 06 years free , 06 years to 11 years $ 70 deduction and 12 years and more are considered as adults
-Tipping : Like most countries tipping is customary to show ones satisfaction with good services. You are in no way obliged to do so however if you’re willing to do so it would be well appreciated.
- Payment upon arrival by cash in USD $ / Jordan Dinar / Euro / or with credit cards with 3% more as sub-charge
-What is the most appropriate things to bring : Comfortable lightweight walking boots , Lightweight, loose-fitting clothing appropriate to warm condition, Sunhat or head dress that also covers the neck , Sunglasses & Sun protection lotion.
* To Book & Confirm this tour with us , please fill our "Booking Form Request" or send us an e-mail to : email@example.com !